2010年8月27日金曜日

A light trip

       It was Monday, everything is back on its rail way. I felt very tired and nervous when I get to the classroom today. Half is because of the lack of sleep yesterday and half is because of my presentation. However, after the presentation, I was alive and was bursting with energy again. Quickly after my lunch, I asked Ann whether she would like to go to an outlet with me this afternoon. To my surprise, she said yes immediately. It was a really spontaneous trip and risking, because two Asian, visitor liked, traveling in a foreign country. After we consulted with a friend who had been there before, we started our trip. Thanks to his elaborate explanation, we felt safer. We needed to change three transportations in order to get there. Firstly, we got on our free campus bus to Palo Alto Cal train station. Unfortunately, the train had just left while we arrived. We waited for another forty five minutes for the train to come. Arriving on Mountain View station, we had to change train to another light train which was more like a bus in Taiwan. Finally, when we got there two hours has already passed, without a car in America was really like no feet, you cannot go anywhere you want. The good thing is we did a lot of shopping in Great Mall today, but because of the lack of time, we did not have chance to go through every stores. Today’s biggest achievement was that we did it! Go traveling by ourself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿