2010年8月27日金曜日

Topic: The Weather in Stanford

     I can’t deny that the weather in Stanford is awesome! Despite, there is a little chill in the morning and the evening; the day is always brightening with lovely sunshine. Unlike, scorching hot sun in Japan, the sun here is much friendlier and there is not even a scratch of cloud on the sky. The sky is so blue that make the red building in Stanford looks like it is floating. However, the weather is a little bit dry for my skin, which makes me itchy and spelling. I think it might take a long time to adapt the humidity in Stanford. Due to the beautiful weather which encourages me to leave the premises and to walk under the sun shine. I walk to the bookstore with a friend today. To my surprise, English books here are much cheaper in Japan. Instead of buying souvenirs that I have planed, I bought three books, Tess of the D’Urbervilles, the open boat, and a portrait of the artist as a young man. I will try my best to finish all these books when I get back! When I go back to Japan, I have to do my part-time job and am going to enjoy a trip to Okinawa!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿