2010年8月10日火曜日

Sanfrancisco!!

     Yesterday, I went to Sanfrancisco all day long. To go around Sanfrancisco and tour there took about 17 hours. It was very tiring short trip but , more than that, it was very very fun and valuable experience to me.


I woke up at around 8 o’clock and took a bath. At 8:20, we gathered at the lounge and left the dorm for the destination. First, I went shopping. I was very looking forward to shopping , so I was very excited. I went through the street, but there were no stuffs that I wanted to buy. Next, I went to the park to have lunch commanding a nice view. The lunch menu was sandwich, salad, oreo and water. That’s it. It was not so delicious, and the most delicious food was oreo!! The place where we had lunch is famous for the drama “Full House”. So, it was very good to see the houses that were used in that drama. After the lunch, we went to the Fisherman’s town, and there we saw the crowded. When we approached it, we saw the man that was spraying to the paper and I realized that he used various sprays of colors and made it some kinds of paintings. For dinner, we went to the China town and ate Chinese dishes. It was very delicious and very impressing because I hadn’t had rice since I came to the Sanfrancisco. Next, we went to the Castro Street that was very famous. We walked by some shops and entered there. We felt culture shock because there was no place like the Castro Street in Japan, where we can see LGBT. There were lots of men who wore woman’s clothes and spoke like a woman. I couldn’t believe why they were wearing such clothes, but I guessed that they wanted to become a woman. About that topic, we discussed on the bus with Toshi. Toshi said that there were so lots of patterns how they loved their partners, so it was difficult to determine what was the reasons for it. I thought it difficult too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿