2010年8月6日金曜日

The second blog!!

   Yesterday, I decided to wake up at 6:30 this morning, because I want to eat breakfast at the cafeteria with my friends and to communicate with people from another country, for example, Taiwan. However, this morning , when I found myself laying on the bed at 8 o’clock, I was really regret not to get up earlier. So I will wake up at 6:30 and have breakfast!




Today, because my English teacher was late for the class, I and Takanori said that she may lose her way to the class, as Takanori did. In fact, she was caught by the traffic jam this morning, so she was late. In the class, I learned the good points and bad points of the America. I think, the health problem concerning the life expectancy is very important and need thinking problem. It means that especially American man eat very oily food and drink coke or beverages that contain much sugar. It may lead to the heart attack or another very serious illness. So, it should be solved quickly.



After the class, I went to have the lecture about The American Dream. It was very interesting in the point that it told me about the real present situation of the U.S society and economy.



The most interesting thing that I experienced today is that I played basketball with ALC2 members. It was very fun , but my team lost , so we had to buy the winners some cokes!! I determined to win next game!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿